On behalf of Ballina GAA, Camogie & Ladies Gaelic Football Clubs, we would like to thank everyone for their support of the Euro Millions Syndicate. Over 930 Syndicate entries were purchased and the proceeds will go towards the Building of our Ball Wall. Go Raibh maith agat.
The six lines are below and these will be entered into 80 draws starting Tue 30th Mar continuing every Tuesday and Friday until the last draw on Fri 31st Dec:
LINE 6: 04 - 16 - 20 - 32 - 50 Lucky Stars: 01 - 09 LINE 1: 10 - 13 - 21 - 33 - 38 Lucky Stars: 03 - 12LINE 2: 07 - 13 - 15 - 20 - 23 Lucky Stars: 03 - 04 LINE 3: 01 - 19 - 20 - 23 - 32 Lucky Stars: 10 - 12
LINE 4: 02 - 08 - 09 - 20 - 40 Lucky Stars: 06 - 11LINE 5: 05 - 13 - 32 - 39 - 47 Lucky Stars: 04 - 09
What is Euro Millions Syndicate?
Ballina GAA, Camogie & Ladies Gaelic Football Clubs are running a EuroMillions Syndicate to raise funds for a new ball wall and all-weather training area. A portion of the proceeds will also be donated to Milford Care Centre.
How much is it?
Each one-off €20 entry will entitle you to 1 share of any winnings. You can buy as many entries/shares as you want.
Send €20 per Ticket to 00353876481780
Ensure you save the above number in your contacts (if not already in your contacts) and
Enter your email address in the notes section.
Sandra Blaser 087-4188852
Neans O'Donnell 086-8370723
Adrian Naughton 087-4168142
Can I win and how?
The Syndicate will be entered in both the Euro Millions draw and Euro Millions Plus draw every Tuesday and Friday for the remainder of the year, starting March 30th. That is 960 chances of winning. All prizes won from the draws will be divided between the lucky syndicate members, See terms & conditions (below).
Where is the money going?
Construction of the new Ball Wall will cost in the region of €50,000. Our target is to sell 1,000 tickets and raise over €15,000, so that, with the help of grants and other funding, we will be able to complete the wall in the next two years.
Who can buy a ticket(s)?
The draw is open to everyone. Go to purchase options above and follow the instructions to purchase one or more tickets. You can also buy for a family member or friend.
We greatly appreciate your support.
REGULATIONS FOR BALLINA GAA EUROMILLIONS SYDICATE 2021 (as at 30th Jan 2021)
- The Syndicate will enter each Euromillion draw, starting on Tuesday March 30th 2021 and the final draw is on Friday 31st December 2021.
- The Syndicate entry will be a 6 line ticket to the main Euromillion draw and Euromillion Plus draw.
- Syndicate entry will be purchased on an 8 draw sequence.
- Numbers drawn or selected on launch night will be numbers for the full year.
- All entries must be returned to the committee by 11:59pm (GMT) Monday 29th March 2021
- Membership will be confirmed, as far as possible, by email or text message. All information will be retained only for the purposes of this draw.
- The first €1,000 of all winnings will be donated to Milford Care Centre.
- In the event that the Syndicates winnings do not reach the charity pay-out threshold above, the club will donate the balance from tickets sales to ensure a €1,000 pay-out is available to Milford Care Centre.
- In the event of winnings above the charity pay-out of €1,000 they will be dealt with as outlined here. If the total amount over the charity pay-out is:
- €1,999.99 or less it will be raffled amongst all entrants with 5 winners receiving an equal amount
- €2,000 - €9,999.99 but still equates to less than €20 per entrant, it will be raffled amongst all entrants with 20 winners receiving an equal amount.
- Any amount greater than €10,000 but still equates to less than €20 per entrant, it will be raffled amongst all entrants with 40 winners receiving an equal amount.
- Numbers and any winnings will be detailed to members via this webpage/social media/Newsletter etc.
- Winnings of over €1,000 per entrant in any single draw will be paid within a month, otherwise winnings will be paid after the final draw.
- Club committee decision on all matters is final.
- The proceeds of funds raised will be spent on a specific project in the club to be decided by the Club Executive and pursued by the committee.